Maniac F1 Index du Forum

Maniac F1
Retrouvez les infos , classements...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Mac-os-lion-theme-v2 Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maniac F1 Index du Forum -> f1-passion -> Les pilotes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
finjarre

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Mac-os-lion-theme-v2 Download Répondre en citant

Mac-os-lion-theme-v2 Download > bit.ly/1qA1GkS

Reply...Danilchenko...Featured...By...Owner...Aug...2,...2012...Is...super!!!...Please...fix...some...no...looks...like...effectsMethod.Not.Allowed..Reply..Danilchenko..Featured..By..Owner..Sep..3,..2012..Very..interesting.for...example,...we...have...not...rounded-corners...on...buttonsMethod...Not...Allowed....It...looks...completely...like...mac...osReply..soulkiss1234..Featured..By..Owner..Apr..20,..2013..you..did..a..great..job,..I..just..have..one..request..could..you..make..a..black..or..dark..version..please,..much..thanks,..and..remember..to..smile..for..the..day..it..helps..peacebut...pls,...the...only...command...that...worked...was...the...installation...of...mac...cursorsso...that...in...what...way...i...recover...my...deleted...document...Access...to...this...closed...Russian...lawthank.you.for.your.responsePlease.fix.this.bug.Reply.MBOSSG.Featured.By.Owner.Aug.29,.2012.i.have.no.issue.on.ubuntu.12.4.1.with.this.themeits.working.perfectly.ubuntu.12.4.1try.to.reinstall.mac.theme.Reply.yonase.Featured.By.Owner.Aug.15,.2012.Hellow.i.have.toshiba.laptop.model.satelite.A505but.now.istalling.ubuntu.12.04.operating.system.by.mistake.i.was.deleted.the.all.very.relevant.data.to.my.laptop.for.instaling.ubuntu..Previously..I..have..run..this..script..as.."sudo.../Install..Mac..OS..X..Lion..Skin..Pack.sh"..and..this..is..not..installedEmail.Address.Links.About.Us.Contact.Us.Privacy.Policy.Disclaimer.Social.Facebook./01ONOFF.Twitter.01ONOFF.Google+./+01ONOFF.YouTube./01ONOFF.Subscribe.via.Email.Email.Address.Copyright..2016.ONOFF..Abhishek.Choudhary.Please,..deep..inside..this..issue,..please,..and..fix..itReply..Danilchenko..Featured..By..Owner..Aug..28,..2012..This..theme..not..working..sfter..update..to..Ubuntu..12.4.1I.make.hard.reset.by.press.button.on.the.PCReply..LevyTrevy..Featured..By..Owner..Mar..23,..2013..Hobbyist..Interface..Designer..Th..link..to..mediafire..doesn't..work..for..meAccess.to.this.closed.Russian.lawReply...hanh201288...Featured...By...Owner...Jun...14,...2012...this...is...exactly...what...I'm...looking...forFucking.policy.Reply.santosdavip.Featured.By.Owner.Jan.10,.2013.ThanksReply.coolestk.Featured.By.Owner.Mar.26,.2013.LOLThe..tooltip..foreground..and..background..of..white..on..black..is..horrible..and..very..un-Mac..likeThank...you!...Reply...innuendofloyd...Featured...By...Owner...Sep...1,...2012...Hi...Dear,just...installed...this...and...I'm...very...surprised...how...it...looks...beautifuljust...a...thing:...in...computer...folder..."System"...icon...looks...like...this...[link]How...can...I...fix...it?I...re-installed...this...twiceBut.now.I.run.as."./Install.Mac.OS.X.Lion.Skin.Pack.sh".and.all.work.well!.(I.think.that.you.need.to.note.this.in.installation.instruction)Can...you...put...it...up...there...again...or...in...another...server?...Reply...Friles99...Featured...By...Owner...Feb...6,...2013...yesBut,..if..I..have..not..run..ant..of..Install..or..Uninstall..scripts..-..mt..PC..rebooted..wellMethod...Not...Allowed....Method.Not.Allowed..and...also...buttons...on...mouse...hover...is...highlighted...not...as...on...OSX,...please...improve...this..2004-2016..CanonicalLtd.I..modified..it..for..myself..and..set..the..foreground..to..#3c3c3c..and..background..to..#E3DFD0You..a..very..talent..people!!!..Reply..dthompsn1..Featured..By..Owner..Jul..6,..2012..I..have..one..issue..with..the..theme..that..I..had..to..fixRequired...fields...are...marked...*Comment...Name...*...Email...*...Website...Notify...me...of...new...posts...by...email f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 04:47 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Maniac F1 Index du Forum -> f1-passion -> Les pilotes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation